Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87

Thread: WHERES EVERYONE AT TODAY?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE THAT HOLDER. I HAVE THE BLACK ONE. ITS GOOD QUALITY AND WORKS WELL. I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT.

    I WANTED TO ORDER ALL 3 BUT @ THE TIME ONLY THE BLACK ONE WAS IN STOCK. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]


    I ENDED UP HAVING A FEW DRINKS ON FRIDAY NIGHT...

    BUT I AM WAY EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!

  2. #52
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya i'm excited, i want to use it now!*!*!*!
    i'm craving accessories...now i'm lo0oking for a pirate purse, let me know if you see anything*
    i'll only accept luis viton though...ya right.
    oh in regards to our von dutch conversation....i was quit intoxicated and i saw a boy wearing von dutch so i went up to him and told him i was going to punch him in the face if he didn't know who von dutch was...great conversation opener i guess because we started talking after that and i apologized for threatening to assault him*

  3. #53
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    [QB]YES!!!
    THAT IS SO KICK ASS!! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE THERE!!! SO DID HE KNOW WHO HE WAS??

    I HAVE MY PAUL FRANK PURSE THAT HAS A SKULL AND CROSS BONES ON IT... I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

    IT LOOKS LIKE THIS....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fortunately for him he did.....

    i can't pull up that site, but i'm quit picky, i want one with the skull and cross sword...

    actually i met a girl from my area that makes kick ass purses and said she could do a custom one for me, but it does get pricey. heres the site if you are interested in checking her out, she has booths at a lot of the car shows and i believe already has a spot for viva LV...
    www.trophyqueen.com

  5. #55
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HMMMN....

    THE STUFF IS CUTE... BUT DOES SHE THINK SHE LOUIS VITTON CHARGING 165.00 FOR A PURSE??

  6. #56
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya i know, its out of my range...it would only be worth it if i could do all the designing.....

    o.k. help me, my stomach is in absolute knots. one of my good friends just asked me out right now and told me he has liked me for a long time.....what the hell do i do???, this is how you lose friends... and he was the one i was going to take a road trip with to visit san diego,,,damn thats off it would be too weird ,,,,ahhhhhhhh !*!*!*!*!*!

  7. #57
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL... SORRY BUT I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH A LITTLE!!

    THE AKWARDNESS WILL PASS [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    I HAD A FRIEND ASK ME IF I WANTED TO HAVE "PRACTICE SEX" WITH HIM CAUSE HE HASNT BEEN LAID IN A LONG TIME....

    I ALSO DATED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FOR 4 YEARS...
    ALTHOUGH WE ARENT VERY GOOD FRIENDS ANYMORE [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY... AT LEAST HE HAD THE BALLS TO TELL YOU!!

  9. #59
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmm thats true, but its still going to be awkward ,,,,,,monday is taking to long to be over with. is rocket from the crypt playing this saturday?

  10. #60
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THIS FRIDAY...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •